If you and your friends are thinking of having a holiday vacation in Cornwall, then you really have to make appropriate plans for it. This region of the United Kingdom is famous for its pristine beaches and the many water adventures that come with it. Its also home to a variety of tourist attractions that everyone in your group will surely enjoy and appreciate. One of the most important aspects of your large group holiday plans is your accommodation. Sure, you can choose a luxury hotel but will it allow everyone to fit in a single room? So, here are 5 of the best accommodations in Cornwall that are designed specifically for large groups.
1. Fox Valley Cottages - This self-catering cottage may be small but it is big enough for groups of 10 people. Located near the scenic and historic towns of Looe and Fowey, the Fox Valley Cottages features 11 different cottages that can sleep different numbers of guests. Its smacked right between the famed coast of Fowey and the beautiful Cornish countryside. This should be interesting for friends who would like to either take a stroll down the coastal paths or walk on the fabled country lanes of this part of Cornwall.
2. Penleaze Farmhouse - Located in the northern Cornish coast in Bude, the Penleaze Farmhouse is one elegant Victorian farmhouse that exudes with luxury. It can sleep 10 guests complete with all the amenities of modern English living. Its antique dining table is placed in front of an open fire to allow you and your friends to have a nostalgic feel to your Cornish adventures. The Penleaze is just 2.5 miles away from the award-winning beaches, well-revered coastal paths, and fabulous restaurants of the seaside resort of Bude.
3. Beach House - They dont call this the Beach House for nothing. Located in Port Isaac, this large group accommodation is perfect for friends who prefer spectacular views of the sea plus superb amenities. The Beach House can sleep 12 people and features a games room as well as a sauna to help you and your friends have a more relaxed stay. And if this is not enough, the Michelin Star Nathan Outlaw restaurant is only a hundred metres away.
4. Trelowarren - With 19 cottages that can sleep 4 to 107 guests, the Trelowarren is one of the best large group accommodations you can ever find in Cornwalls famous Lizard Peninsula. English playwright Daphne du Maurier defined this group of cottages as a jewel set in the palm of ones hand. Its simply the perfect place to relax, toast special occasions, and make fond memories together with your friends.
5. Bosinver Farm Cottages - One of the well-known large group accommodations in Cornwall is the Bosinver Farm Cottages, located in St. Austell. It is a collection of 20 cottages that can sleep a maximum of 12 people in the Farmhouse although collectively, it can accommodate up to 112 guests. Its the ideal place for reunions, retreats, and even business gatherings.
Enjoying Cornwall with your friends can be made even more memorable if you stay in a large group accommodation. These five holiday homes should thus, be included in your holiday plans.
The author does not allow comments to this entry